Anyway.. on Friday, We had two of Hannah's friends come over. Grace
and chocolate covered animal crackers!!
It was so much fun. Crafting, in my humble opinion, is way better when shared with sweet friends. The kiddos and mommies have a whole lot more fun!!
That evening, we had a surprise visit from Abby and Ethan.. That was a lot of fun too.. the babies are growing up so quickly. This was the first time were able to play freely in our toyroom without adult supervision!!
After BSF Saturday Morning, JPat and I met some friends for a round of bowling and lunch. It was a lot of fun. I scored a 96 and Hannah scored a 77! That's a high for both of us!! We had blast. We did manage to take a few valentines day pictures.
Sunday, after Church and Awana's the girls and I finished packaging up cookies for our neighbors. We walked around that evening, passing out lots of cookies... We made: Mint Chocolate, Macaroons, Pecan Chews (they were supposed to be crisps but were chewy), Neiman Marcus Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Pecan, and Gingersnaps! I love to make things from scratch... These turned out to be an exceptionally good batch of cookies! We used baskets of cookies as teacher gifts as well!
Today, for Presidents day, the girls and I went to gymnastics, then off to Taco Cabana, and now Taylor and Hannah are playing!! All in all..a great 4 day weekend!!
3 comments:
WOW! What a fun day! That's it . . . I'm packing up and moving into your neighborhood!
Love the Valentine pics of the girls (and JPat). Looks like a pro took them. I especially like the one of Hannah laughing by the tree
Thanks Tanya..i'm definitely no pro! I have a fabulous camera, as you now know!! One of these days, i'm going to take a class or two to take better picts.. i'll let you know about it!
Jen, bring it on!! I'll make you cookies anytime you come over!! :)
Post a Comment