CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.03.2009

Pink, Pink, Pink.. .the Sequel!


So, Sarah woke up from her afternoon nap (in the car I might add) with pink crusty eyes! Oh well... just add that to the sinus infection and breathing problems she already went to the doctor for! Not to mention a hole in her ear drum! Man... that kid is falling apart!

We met our new ENT, Dr. Brauchle..( pronounced Broccoli) yesterday! He suggests getting her ear drum fixed in about May, after cold and flu season!!! She has some signifigant hearing loss in her right ear... which explains why she is so stinking LOUD! I mean SERIOUSLY loud!! Part personality..part deafness!

On another Sarah note.. two funny stories I want to remember when she's older!

1. Her new learning is relationships. She's figuring out different names for different people and titles and etc. So her Maw is now her grandmother and Paw is now her grandfather etc! JPat came home from work the other day. As usual, Sarah quickly pattered her small feet to the door, yelling Papi.. Papi!!

2. Saturday, she was trying to put some shoes on so she could go outside. She kept saying Mommy I need help.. ayudame. ayudame.... I, like the great mother I am, completely ignored her (i chalk it up to selective hearing.. hey if the kids can have it, so can I!) and went outside. JPat said... is she calling for help? I said.. i dunno? she's saying ayudame.. well.. I took German in high school (long story). I didn't realize that ayudame means.. help me in Spanish!!!! The things they learn from DORA!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Isn't it crazy the things they pick up?? Bennett counted to tweleve in spanish the other day - Bryan and I just looked at each other in disbelief!! Too funny! I hope the sicknesses leave your house soon!
-Leslie