Here she is waiting with all the other tiny looking humans!!
8.28.2009
Riding the Bus
Hannah started riding the bus. It was much earlier that I was expecting. I kinda figured that she would ride once the baby arrived, but now that i'm on "restricted activity" we thought it made sense that she just start at the beginning of the year. She was sooooo excited. She wouldn't even let us dry her hair because she was afraid she would miss the bus. We knew she was ready when she chose the bus over MAW driving her to school! THAT IS HUGE for Hannah! HUGE!

Here she is waiting with all the other tiny looking humans!!
Sarah had to get in on the action somehow. Notice her hair... so much shorter and the ringlets are gone... she's growing up too!!
Getting on the bus.... She wouldn't let us walk to the corner. We had to wait a house away!! I walked up and talked to the busdriver after she got on anyway! I showed HER!! :)
That afternoon I was anxious for her to get home. She arrives only a few minutes later than carpool... and she loves it...
I can't believe my baby is all grown up! arg... can't time just stand still?
Here she is waiting with all the other tiny looking humans!!
Labels:
First Grade,
Hannah,
New Beginnings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment