CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.03.2009

Meet the Teacher 2009

Sarah and I left the house today! Whoo hoo! We went to her school to meet her teacher! She was so excited to be leaving, she was up, dressed and ready to go before Hannah's bus... So we took some pictures. We had a lot of time to kill!
Sarah's excitement..
How little she is and how much attitude she has... :)
More attitude!! But with a smile! :)
Her teachers. Ms. Myrtle and Ms. Barbara
Sarah and I got there pretty early. She was quietly playing with the kitchen. This sweet little boy came to play next to her and she threw a fit... well she just layed down on the floor and pouted.. Poor thing, what does her mommy do? Take a picture of course.. She's gonna have to learn to share the spotlight!!

Anyway..we are super excited about her going to school this year. It will get her out of the house, which she desperately needs. As do I.

0 comments: