I can't believe what a big girl she is. This year, school is going to be a HUGE blessing for us. She is now big enough for the carpool lanes. Big stuff! Plus, it gets her out of the house while i'm on "bedrest." Its harder to not "run into" target or Heb after dropping her off than I though it would be!!
9.08.2009
Sarah's First Day of School
I can't believe what a big girl she is. This year, school is going to be a HUGE blessing for us. She is now big enough for the carpool lanes. Big stuff! Plus, it gets her out of the house while i'm on "bedrest." Its harder to not "run into" target or Heb after dropping her off than I though it would be!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is such a little cutie! Jack's first day was today too - we'll have to get together soon!
Post a Comment