Ok... so obviously I've been beyond terrible about posting on this thing. But here's what I've been up to for the past few months!
So I was tagged by a few different friends on a blog game called "random.".. I figured that it was a good time as any to reenter the world of blogging. Here goes! 10 random things...
1. I love to craft and create, but i'm not very crafty! I can copy ideas with the best of them! ha.
2. I envy people who are innately organized and who live on a schedule! I try, but usually end up despising schedules.
3. I love to cook and feed others, and am pretty good at it too, but would rather eat out than eat my own cooking.. Weird huh?
4. People who understand sports amaze me! People who play sports amaze me even more.
5. I love love love babies... even the sweet fussy ones. I would have a ton if they would just stay under 18 months old!
6. I rarely get sick but when I do, I'm a big baby! I want to be pampered and waited on. I totally dislike being uncomfortable!
7. I have a slight addiction to SONIC diet coke! You can't beat Sonic happy hour.. it can turn a whole day around!
8. I have a black thumb but love the idea of plants, gardens and farming.
9. I just realized that I married a sweet man who thinks we still live in the country. All we're missing in our backyard garden is a few toilet bowls full of flowers! I probably should have realized this a long time ago..but what can I say. Love is clearly BLIND! You can take the bubba out of the country, but sure can't take the country out of the bubba!
10. I used to be a computer geek. I used to know all about computers, and was a comp sci major for a while. Then I got a mac. Now I know NOTHING about computers. Its sad, really.
So, I'm supposed to tag others but i'm pretty sure i'm the last of the blogs to do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute picture! Love the sonic diet coke too. And you are a GREAT cook! :)
love the blog redo and seeing your little man. he is getting so big! your girls are gorgeous. keep it coming!
Post a Comment