CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.09.2008

CRASHED!!!

My computer crashed yesterday. This is the first time in 3 years that I have had a problem with my computer.  They "fixed" the computer but I lost ALL my address, mail and email..and phone numbers and every other piece of data I had..

PLEASE PLEASE Please send me your contact info... send me an email or post it on my blog!!! URGGGG... i am soo irritated! I had soooo many contacts.. SOOOOO many.. from 5 cities we've lived in.. all LOST!! urg!!

I know that this is not the end of the world.. etc. etc...  In the scheme of life, no big deal.. but at this MOMENT, i am irritated! I will probably be fine in 10 minutes......


2 comments:

Anonymous

Hey Hetal! This is Denise Carpenter...I have been trying to email you and think I have the wrong address. Can you email me your current contact info to carpentercrew@satx.rr.com??? Thanks, love the blog...your girls are precious!

Christa

hey honey... missing your postings.. have you dropped out of blog world? :) Merry Christmas! Christa