CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.11.2008

Back in the Blog World TONIGHT baby!!!

I know I haven't been around in the blog world! But i'm back.. tonight I have set aside some time (how sad is it that you have to plan to spend time blogging).. I will have a multitude of posts here in the next couple of days!!! I have so many things to blog about!

Here's a sneak peek!
My new car and my old car!
My parent's visit
my new jewelry business
our visit with Neha
our thanksgivings (yes plural)
Daddy and his deer lease!
Letters to Santa, and Santa pictures (of course we have to go take them first!)
Christmas card (i'm actually sending one out before january this year)
Decorating for christmas
Our advent calendar
BSF and my Wednesday Bible Studies!
Snow in Houston
Shopping with Daddy
My early birthday presents!!! :()

I had to create a list so I would remember! :) This has been the craziest few months we've experienced in a long time! I really have missed the blog world and missed spending time hanging out in it!

Stay Tuned!!!

1 comments:

Lezlie

Glad you are "back". Can't wait to catch up. And to hear your opinion on doing 2 Bible studies at once.