Oh well.. Just another day!!!
1.27.2009
Pink! Pink! Pink!
Now, Sarah is my Pinkalicious girl, but Hannah took it to a whole new level yesterday. She got pink eye! Its so sad, and she looks pitiful, but worst of all (for everyone) she has to miss school. Until now, she has had perfect attendance. How sad!
In fact, I'm not even sure what to do... do I send a note to school or call them or what? I guess I'll figure that out! I had lots of plans for today but getting and dealing with pinkeye was in NONE of them!
Oh well.. Just another day!!!
Oh well.. Just another day!!!
Labels:
Hannah,
Kindergarten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We were in the same boat today...Grace was home too. I usually call the office to let them know when Grace is sick. It was a long day. I was counting on some "me" time since Jack doesn't have school on Thursday and Michael is out of town.
Hope she feels better soon!
Grace said she saw Hannah yesterday at school and it was her birthday?! Not sure if it was or not.
Post a Comment