CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.29.2009

Not a Baby PART 2

Ok. Things are changing around my house. I'm thought I was ready for all the changes! We had a massive garage sale, got rid of ALL my baby stuff, not to mention other stuff!!!. Soon I will be parking my car in the garage. My house feels lighter. My heart feels better. All was going great until I came home from goodwill (with a HUGE DROPOFF) today.

I pulled into the driveway as JPat and the girls pulled in. Hannah steps out without a tooth. It took every once of will in my not to bawl like a baby... (even now, i'm pretty teary eyed). I wasn't expecting this. All this change, all at the same time.

Here's a picture of my precious baby girl before she lost her tooth.


I'll post tomorrow a picture of that sweet toothless grin after the tooth fairy comes. (I heard its bad luck to post pictures before!!) I've already been informed that the tooth fair brings cash! Cold hard cash!

Anyway... there is a season for everything. We're definitely starting a new season in our life!

On a side note, my youngest child has been home for a total of 20 minutes and has thrown 3 fits and been walking around calling her big sister names! I hope she grows out of this before she's THREE :).

QUOTE (while bawling): Mama.. Hannah done clean up my babies!

She's going to need grammer lessons before we go to New York in May!! :)

1 comments:

Shannon

Nothing could have prepared me for that first tooth. I had gotten through several milestone moments within a few weeks time with my oldest, but when her first tooth came out it broke me. I had to hide my tears because she was so excited that she pulled it!

And those two year old fits... hmmm, I have a five year old that is still 'melting down'. I think a lot of it is trying to be a big girl like her older sister, but just not having the maturity. Whew! --Shannon @ www.littlethingstx.blogspot.com