the Tooth Fairy came to our house Monday. Here's what she brought.
Here's Hannah's first (of many, ) toothles grins... sigh!
So, last night, the girls were unusually unsleepy! So at 9 pm, they were both screaming and asked us to lay down in bed with them. We couldn't refuse! They are only young once right?
Hannah said she couldn't sleep because she was having "bad thoughts." After much prying, she finally told me that she was having bad thoughts about monsters. Whoa. Relief. Thankfully, She has NO IDEA what bad thoughts are... Anyways, we went into a game of pretend or real. I name a bunch of things and she tells me if they are real or not, you get the idea! For example, Dora. Pretend. Mommy. Real. Princesses. Pretend. God. Real. Monsters Pretend. Toothfairy. Real.. oh wait, oops i divulged the fact that he's not real. (I really had no intentions of doing so..it kinda just happened!!) So Hannah, with a quizzical expression, says, so who put the money under my pillow. Who do you think? With a great big smile, she says.. "mommy!!!"
I'm glad that charade didn't go on too long.. Lies are exhausting to keep up with!
1 comments:
She is such a beautiful girl! Regarding the real vs. pretend, I have to keep reminding myself that the Easter bunny is "real" to Jack and Grace. The whole concept of a giant bunny delivering eggs and candy is so silly!
Post a Comment