It all started when Hannah got home from school, she had three different "packages" waiting for her! She was beyond elated!!
Here are some pictures....
Here's the final package she opened. An Easter blessing from Maw mixed with some post surgery games and activities!! She also made some chocalate bunnies, (yes I said made..soo cute) for us and the girls!!!
After opening packages, the girl and I headed to Chuck E Cheese to play lots of games, including basketball and skee ball!! So fun when you only take one child at a time! I highly recommend it!
Next stop, Walmart to pick out a new Leapster game and all the popsicles, Ice Cream and gatorade a girl could want!!
Then we came home and went o Chick fil A with Daddy. After dinner (her choice), we came home. Hannah and Daddy watered their garden. Hannah was so super excited about the tomato they have growing! JPat is really making memories for the girls! I love it!
After gardening, JPat and Hannah filled Easter eggs with candy and notes for some families that our Sunday School class is hosting hunt for. She carefully cut out sayings! It was so sweet.
We set up a TV and a "staging area" in her bedroom. Hopefully everything should go smoothly.
All in all a perfect day (for Hannah at least)
0 comments:
Post a Comment