CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.23.2010

First Day of Second Grade

Hannah started school today.  The summer has flown by in the wink of an eye. I still can't believe its over. Last week, we met her teacher, Mrs. Loverde. She seems super nice, and with it. Her classroom was full of books, and more books, and it even had a clawfoot tub filled with puppets. 


Hannah wanted to ride the bus on the first day. She rolled her eyes when I walked her to the bus stop. Tear. She is getting so big, independent and opinionated! 

She came home from super excited. She had lots to say, especially about the little boy who got sent to the principal on the first day!  I took her to the library to pick out some books. Hannah said: (and I quote) "All of a sudden I like reading again". She was a wee bit lazy about reading this summer.



1 comments:

Lezlie

Oh my goodness! I thought you'd been banned from posting or something. j/k
I hope Hannah had a great first day of second grade!
And start your recipe blog soon!