CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.26.2010

Trouble with a Capital T

Baby James is growing up quickly. Seriously, he's already 8 and 1/2 months old. Here's a snapshot in the life of my little man.


He is super curious and loves to tump things over.  It makes for a busy day.

He is sleeping through the night (finally.. that started about the end of July when all our crazy traveling ended).  

He loves to play. I mean, the boy can play. I'm not sure if that is the difference between boys and girls but all the baby toys we have. he actually uses. The girls really didn't play with them the way he does.

The boy can eat. Seriously, about every two hours... He goes through 3 level 2 baby food jars a meal, plus four  6 to 8 oz formula bottles every day.

He likes to touch my face. Especially while drinking his bottle. It melts my heart.

HeHe is crawling like an expert. He picked up mobility super quick. His goal in life seems to be to learn to climb the stairs. Its the first place he goes.

He is getting his first tooth. We noticed it about a week ago. He happened to be terrible that week, waking up 2 to 3 times that night (not that I would know, I took some meds that knocked me out.. poor Daddy).  Towards the end of the waking up, a sweet little toothie popped up.

He smiles and talks when he sees a picture of his sisters.  They are super IN HIS FACE all the time, but he seems to enjoy it. I'm sure that will change.

He loves to be outside. I can't have the blinds open during mealtime, because he can't focus on eating.

He is super smiley. I mean, will smile at everyone. In fact, he will stare you down until you smile back at him. Its hard to imagine people who don't smile at babies, but its true!

He is a daddy's boy. Really? I mean, can't I have just one who loves me more.. but no.. JPat walks through the door and he is following him around like a puppy.

His daddy is already planning all the hunting and fishing trips the boys  will take. I am so glad we were blessed with a BOY. JPat is head over heels. The boy has him wrapped around his finger!

He is making sounds.. I can't really describe them, but the girls think he can say Dada... I refuse to believe. His first word will be Mama. I'm sure of it! :)

He drools like crazy.  Just like his sissy's. Why my babies can't swallow their spit is beyond me?! I blame it on my sister. She drooled till she was l8. :)

He responds to us when we call him Bubba, but only sometimes responds to James. I'm sure that's because half of his family refuses to call him James.. (not to point fingers, JPat and MAW!!) I think its a sweet name, better than Jim, Jamie, Jimmy, etc. JPat keeps saying he is going to call him Jay but never does. We'll see..


Sweet baby James is such a doll. We are so in love with him. He has brought such JOY to an already joyful (most of the time) family. Now,  if only I can get some pictures of him on our walls, and we'll really know he's here!! :)

0 comments: