CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.02.2010

Meet the Teacher 2010

Sarah is finally going to school soon!!! It seems like FOREVER since Hannah started last week and every morning, I get "is it peeschool yet"?

Today we went to meet her teachers, Ms. Tiffany and Ms. Lauren. They seem super nice and she knows quite a few kiddos in the class. She is such a social little girl. My only regret is that I didn't sign her up for more school..... but between ballet on Mondays, Bible studys on Wednesdays... and Tuesday Thursday school.. I figured there was no need!


 So ready for the fall..and everything it brings.... routine,BSF, mother's day out, soup for dinner, football (which only concerns me because it allows me to go shopping without guilt knowing JP is fully invested in a college football game..) and cooler (ish) weather!

0 comments: