Happy New Year Everyone! (all three people who read this regularly!!!)
In the new year, I wish you and your family, not only blessings, but true joy! I hope you (and me) find abudant ways to see the joy and life in everyday things!
I love new! I love new beginnings, new days, new years, new packages! There's something about starting new, afresh that is AWESOME! As we start a new year, I hope to make some "new" changes in my life, as we all do! The sad thing is, every year, I try to make these changes in my strength! As you may know, I STINK! I fail, even though I try. Sometimes, I don't even try! So this year, I am going to try things a "new" way! I am going to try new things in Christ's strength! This is such a foreign concept to me! Sure, I've been doing bible studies and praying for years, but to actually ask God for His wisdom and courage to actually abide His wisdom! That's new! So join me in trying to do things God's way! Hold me accountable! Ask me if I've read my bible today! Fuss at me if I haven't! Ask me if I've asked God's permission and blessing! Because this is a new year! I want it to be a memorable one, one in which I can look back and say... yeah I really drew near to God in 2009! Cuz in the end, everything I do and buy, will fade away! But who I am in Christ! It will never fade away!
1.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am proud to be one of the three people that reads your blog...ha, ha! Happy New Year to your family! I love the new year too...we all need a fresh start every once in a while!
I think there are more than 3 people that read your blog Hetal! Don't sell yourself short!
I like to read your blog so that I can keep up with how my family is doing so I feel half way in the loop.
Julie
Ok, I'll stop reading since I must be the 4th and you are at your limit. I'll let Sam' know as well that you're blog is full and that she shouldn't attempt to read it or your new computer may do the same thing the old one did.....all due to more than 3 ppl reading your blog...who knew.
Love that you're seeking Him! We need to do lunch again!
Post a Comment