Ok.. Sarah has been HALARIOUS TONIGHT.. I want to write these down and share before I forget them..
Her dinner time prayer,
dear God,
Thank you for you. Thank you for not having Hannah here all night!
Bless this food. Thank you for God being Jesus.
Amen.
After dinner, she was running around the house, singing.. "i'm a genius.. I'm a genius.." in a very cute sing songy voice!!! :)
Then, she runs up to JPat and says.."Daddy, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
He looks at her and says.. dear girl, there are very few people in this world that are thinking what you are thinking!!
10.22.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! Love it! I can only imagine how fun your house is these days! Wish we still lived close so I could share in the day-to-day with you. Thanks for sharing this! :)
That is so funny! Nathan says, "I'm a genius too!" I wonder where they picked that up.
Post a Comment