CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.24.2012

Meet The Teacher 2012 - RRE

Sarah had meet the teacher last night.  It was so fun and so crazy!  For as long as I can remember, my "year" revolves around school... so this time of year is new..new beginnings, new friends, new supplies, new clothes, new plans, new slate....  LOVE it!!

JPat decided it would be better to walk to meet the teacher rather than walk and try to park. We only live a mile and half from school and its only 94 degrees out.. makes perfect sense with three kids.. :)

We arrived later than usual and were greeted to MASS CHAOS!  The principal told me that as of yesterday there were 1367 students enrolled..EEEK!!!  Half the towns in Texas are smaller in size... crazy!!

So, 1367 students were trying to pick up supplies in 1 hour, buy planners, register for PTA and purchase school t-shirts... Fun fun... i write this to remind myself next year, GO LATER. No need to be on time! :)  My heart races when I'm late to stuff (though it happens often)... I HATE the feeling of not being on time...

Anywho....

Here's Sarah and her teacher, Mrs. Slemp... she seems super nice and totally together! Yay!



Sarah and I were feeling crafty so we made Mrs. Slemp a small back to school gift... :) Sarah placed the pink and purple polka dots...


Looking forward to another fresh start!

0 comments: