CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.16.2012

Keeping it real!

 WARNING: Gross story ahead..read at your own mercy

Ok... so I had no intention of this being my post after years (I mean YEARS) of not posting...but I THINK, (i hope) one day I can laugh about this.... just maybe. then again, maybe i'll never stop gagging...

Today I went ape crazy on my two year old!  Look at this sweet boy... I mean who could ever go crazy on that sweet soul .
James - Aug 2012


.and yet his own mama went nuts!! Like lost my mind screaming at the poor little thing ..all because...

We were getting ready for bed...the girls were lollygagging, screaming, playing, reading (all at once..somehow they can manage it..don't ask).. JPat was out running.. at bedtime..I KNOW...who does that.....but that's another post for another day...

anyway.. my son, in a rather full pull up (we were about to get a clean one and PJ's on),  poops... so i went to my room to gather supplies.. ya know..a towel to change him on, clean diaper, wipes, garbage bag..etc.

all of a sudden, hannah runs in gagging, i mean like dry heaving screaming i'm going to vomit.. Bubba just ate HIS POOP!  What????? EWWWW  Evidently, he decided to stick his finger in his diaper, deposit it on my coffee table (guess no one wants to come to my house for dinner anytime soon) and then licked his fingers clean...all in the span of 2 seconds..seriously! EWWWW!

So I did want any irrational crazy woman would do.. screamed at my two year old...I told him he was NO NEVER POOP IN A PULL UP again... tomorrow he HAD TO  go on the potty..I mean, I went on and on... seriously? I lost it on a two year old.....Poor guy.. i really lost it..  in the midst of clean up the crap (literally) I lost it... Thank goodness he's two and won't remember but then again he'll have two sisters who will forever remember mama going loco!!  Seriously.. i'm sure he's not the first kid to have ever eaten poop, I know he won't be the last but EWWWW!!

The look on the poor kid's face tell's me he'll remember this moment for a while.... as I was putting him to bed (slightly calmer) i kept reiterating in between verses of "To God be the Glory"

" Do we eat poop?"
"No"
"what happens when we eat poo"
"I sick"  
"that's right.poo poo is gross." 
"where are you going to poo poo tomorrow"  
"on the potty" 
 "Are we going to eat poo again"
"no"
"again, what happens when we eat poo"
"I sick
"where are you going to poo poo tomorrow"  
"on the potty.. in my bathroom"


PLEASE PLEASE tell me that my son isnt the only one who has ever eaten poo....somehow in some strange way that will make me feel much better.... In the meantime, I'm just grateful that I didn't go totally insane and call poison control or 911.... :)

1 comments:

The Smiths

This will help and you'll laugh. Missy's a riot:
http://itsalmostnaptime.blogspot.com/2008/08/im-still-not-laughing.html