CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.21.2012

New Year, New School... 2012

We decided to put Hannah in private school this year. It was no easy decision. Besides the enormity of the financial decision, we really had to weigh in on sending one and not the other, sanity of three kids and three schools etc.  After a lot of prayer, God showing up in BIG BIG BIG ways, more prayer, the decision was made.   Of course, the three kids start school on three different days. But it worked out well.

Meet the teacher.... Mrs. Gerber.. one amazing lady for sure!


Daddy "excitedly" taking a picture.. ;)

Gosh she looks so big....

Her least favorite uniform... most days she chooses Khaki shorts.. :) but I think she looks cutest in this outfit!!

with her backpack... no monogram please...ugh too cool for our name on stuff! :)

With another friend who started 3rd there for the first time..

this is where she had to shoo me away..

Oh and if you look closely, I managed to get her name on stuff... :) her binder, pencil box, cup...:) why can't it be cute and functional??

So, its Tuesday .. she's had five days at this school... 

SHE LOVES IT! She is so happy, and kind.. has a lot more homework than she's used to.. is super excited about her teacher.. is interested in inviting a few girls over... we are over the moon thrilled for her..  

Mornings are an adjustment. My poor son is so stinkin tired..He's woken up and we haven't figured out the best time for nap since we have to go get Hannah around 3.  So far, the things I love include being able to pray at school, openly talk about our faith, be very present in school if necessary, be able to volunteer with youngins...the small class size... I could go on and on...  This is definitely a  year by year thing..and hopefully we can get the rest of them

2 comments:

Christine

I am so proud! Another blog post. So great! I love seeing her so happy and content at her new school. A complete answer to prayer. You also did GOOD on her school supplies- way cute!! Keep posting! Love it!!!

Tanya

Love the pictures of beautiful Hannah. She looks so happy! I hope it continues to go well. And hey...my bloggin' buddy is back. Welcome back to the blogworld. :)