CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.23.2008

Courage, Humilty and Prayerful Living

This morning, I had the privilege of attending a training session for BSF, a Bible study I've been involved with for a number of years. We are studying the Life of Moses. I will be teaching Level 2 with a sweet, wonderful Godly co leader, Paula. This yearly training is one of the many wonderful things about the program. As we worked through our morning, it was made evident to us that Moses was a great man of God. But he was a man, with strengths and weaknesses. He allowed God to use him to accomplish His purposes. In doing so, he exhibited courage, humility and prayerful living. I am excited to learn more about these qualities, to really put them into practice throughout the year. This is such timely study, as we are beginning a new phase in our family life. Now more than ever, I'll need to be on my knees living in the grace that is so undeserved. I can't wait!!!

0 comments: