CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.22.2008

So You're a Blogger Eh?

I finally jumped on that ever so popular bandwagon. Partly because I'm terrible at journaling, not to mention ridiculously behind in scrapbooking, so maybe this will help, partly because I really want to record some of my life right now, cause these moments slip out of my hands faster than I care to think about, and partly because I want to be cool. Lets face it, Never gonna happen. In any case, the start of kindergarten seems like the perfect time to begin. Our lives are changing into a new phase, and my baby is now "out of my hands", well she will be officially Monday. I hope you enjoy a glimpse into our sweet life, and I pray that this exercise in memory keeping will help me cherish my daily moments. Now I'll be looking for all those precious "bloggable" moments. For the record, JPat thinks I'm nuts (the incessant tearing at the mention of school isn't helping) for taking on another project. I keep telling him (and myself) that I'm just letting it all out. His response.. let it all hang out BABY!

6 comments:

Erika

Finally!!!! I love it though - worth the wait :0)

Have fun blogging!

Anonymous

hey! very cute! although i do have to agree with your hubby...wait did i just say that i AGREE with him? but you are a bit on the crazy side for taking this on! i'm excited to read more, though!
neha

Christine

I found you!! I love the background and the pictures. Can't wait to read about all your family stuff. Welcome to the blogging world. Your life will never be the same. :) ha!!

Love, Christine

Miranda

Yea! I love it! Adding you to my list of must reads.

Tanya

I have loved blogging...my scrapbooking has come and gone in phases (mainly gone now), but the computer makes journaling easy.

I'm going to add you to my website! =) Tanya

Anonymous

Hethel your design choices always fascinate me, and your page is beautiful, and intriguing, as well as your postings and pictures. It is a wonderful thing and I am glad you have invested the time so we who live at a distance can see you closer. thanks! Crystal