Its amazing. Little baby Hannah is 5 whole years old. She starts kindergarten on Monday at Rylander. Last night we went to meet her teacher, Ms. Pinto. She was super organized and really nice. She has her classroom decorated in animal print, with ribbons everywhere. Hannah was in heaven. She didn't want to leave. Meanwhile, sweet Sarah made herself at home quite nicely. She perched herself at the kitchen in the corner, and then proceeded to yell at all the kids who came near her. They all quickly left. We're going to get calls from the principal when Sarah goes to school.
After meeting the teacher, I quickly got roped into PTA, as well as buying "spirit" items. Hannah chose a pink t-shirt and pink bow. (big surprise). She said and I quote "i'm not choosing anything not pink."Its going to be fun year, if i can just stop crying!!! :)
All in all, i'm as ready as I'll ever be. My baby is growing up! She's is a now a Rylander Rhino. Go Rhinos.
3 comments:
awww! how cute! ok, not to make you cry more, but i can't believe hannah-banana is so big!
neha
ps. you still need to put a picture of YOU on the blog!!
Love the chocolate and poke-a-dots! Love the pics! I can totally hear your voice as I'm reading this, maybe it's because I was talking to you yesterday... I don't know! I'm adding you to my daily readers! LOL! Talk to you soon! Amy
The teacher almost looks like Hannah! I can't believe she is going to school already! You know... everyone says that the years fly by but when you're dealing with little kids and all that entails, you just don't believe them, do you? I'm definitely not ready for the 5 day a week thing either--Elaina's going to be gone 2 days for five hours and I'm not exited about that! I'll be praying for you next week for sure!
I love reading blogs of even not so close friends (I'm nosey and I love biographies!) so I'm thrilled that a close friend has set one up! yea! fun! It will be easier to keep up!
laura
Post a Comment