CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.12.2008

And Sarah Says?

Sarah is talking really well these days. She talks slowly and deliberately and chooses her words wisely for a two year old. She has an amazing vocabulary and GREAT comprehension..



We were driving home from dinner this weekend with Neha and here's a converation between Sarah and Neha.

Sarah: Neha Masi, I have bubbles.
Neha: You have bubbles. Where do you have bubbles? At home?
Sarah: No I have bubble.
Neha: Sarah where do you have bubbles.
Sarah: I have bubbles in my diaper!


Hee hee.. you have to understand.. Neha is super grossed out by bodily function talk and messes! So, it is quite funny that my little mess is saying this to her!! Tooo funny!

Some of the other things Sarah said this weekend and in general:

Neha Masi, I have a question? my nose!.. followed by a gaggle of giggles!

Does that make sense mommy? I want milk in a cup. Does that make sense?

Oh..sweet Sarah.. in the same breath you can make me crack up laughing and so angry!! What a child!! What a different two year old than what we experienced with our first born!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

yeah, bubbles was definitely GROSS!!!!
and i just want you guys to know the second picture of sarah is her dancing and saying, "my body, my body, my body." hilarious kid!! now we just have to get them to chicago to see the snow!

neha