CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.12.2008

Goodbye White Honda!

We have been having car issues, to say the least. My Honda broke in about September. So my in-law's were kind enough to let us ride around in their white Buick Le Sabre! Man was I styling!!! :) I got checked out by all sorts of old people!! Hey..at least they looked! Anyway... Last Monday.. the Buick stalled on me during carpool drop off at Hannah's school! After a very genuine but quick prayer..fortunately, the car started and I made it home. We spent all last week looking at new cars! The deals aren't as great as they say they are..at least on the makes we looked at.

Anyway..here's my new ride!!!

Mine is black..not blue but you get the idea! Its awesome. Its small..it zips in and out of places, it's cheap! Plus I could park it. Man... can't get any better than that. I'll admit, I was looking forward to something bigger! We test drove some Toyota Sequoia's. They were fun to drive..but I'm not sure I could park the beast! After good wise counsel (Thanks Maw), we realized bigger isn't always better! So I'll wait on the Lord for my car that can haul kids and stuff! In the meantime..I'm going to enjoy 33 miles to the gallon!!! Plus..it smells new and clean! Can't beat that!!!

2 comments:

Christa

welcome back! :) we've missed you and those gorgeous girls of yours.. love the blog background and the header pic!!

Tanya

Glad to see you back in the bloggy world! I missed your updates! Glad you got a new and reliable car. That is just a relief I'm sure.

Love the new background. It makes me want to change mine all over again. But, considering I've already had 2 holiday themes in the past 3 weeks...better just stick with what I have!