CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.12.2008

Christmas with Neha Masi

Neha came in to spend our "christmas" together and bring the girls their presents this past weekend. Hannah and I went to pick her up in our new car. Saturday she babysat while JPat and I went to early morning meetings.. (I had BSF and he had a men's missions meeting..more about that later). We spent Saturday leisurely hanging out at the house. Neha Masi played games with the kids and then we cooked.. She wanted to have mac and cheese and mashed potatoes..so we obliged..along with some grilled veggies and steaks, it was a pretty good meal! We also opened the girl's presents! Hannah got an American Girl Kit Kittredge book and Sleeping Beauty the Movie ..and Sarah got a Fancy Nancy and Purplicious books! They both love their presents. Thanks Neha Masi!!! YOU ROCK!!!


After dinner, Neha, Hannah and I headed over to LaCenterra for an outdoor movie and some popcorn. They were showing the Grinch... It was a blast.. an icy blast! We got coffee and hot chocolate, tried to watch the movie (couldn't really see but it didn't matter just hanging out outside was AWESOME!!!) and then did a little shopping!

Sunday, Neha and I had breakfast at La Madelines.. (yum yum) and then hung out with the kids around the house. We met one of her friends, Karen for dinner at Masala Wok... an Indian Chinese food "casual diner"... Basically like pei wei but really SPICY!! It was good!!!

Monday was spent shopping at Highland Village, with lunch at Escalante's.. another yum! We ate really well this weekend.... Then Neha Masi had the priveledge of going to ballet... It was soo cute! Tuesday while Sarah was at school, Neha and I got pedicures.. an awesome treat for both of us...

It was an incredibly fun visit! Its always fun to have your best friend around, especially when she adores your kids.. .Neha is an awesome friend and we are truly blessed that she not only loves us, but takes time out to spend with us! Neha got to see a glimpse of my charmed and not so charmed life! The kids had their great moments..and then their not so great moments! Sarah pulled a "two year old" Sunday evening.. pretty much all evening.. and Hannah had her normal cranky start to the day tuesday! Oh well.. this is the life I live at the moment!!!

Neha..again.. thanks for making time to see us and the kids.. We love you and love spending time with you!! Can't wait for Florida!!!

0 comments: