CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.12.2010

9 Months

Bubba turned nine months old last week. Seriously where did the time go.


I tried to take a cute picture of him for a nine month "portrait" but he as having none of it. I did manage to get some "real" pictures of life with him of late.
His mood for the last week as well as a shot of his first tooth!

His drool.. His constant neverending drool!
I quickly saw that inside wasn't working. I thought I could distract him outside. WRONG.

Looking at the school bus go by.

Trying to figure out how to eat this blade of grass. Notice the streams of drool down his chest.

After pulling the grass out of his mouth several times, I decided that it was as good as it was going to get!  After all, this is who he is at 9 months.  (and for the record, he prefers to be naked)

0 comments: