CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.07.2010

Her last "first day of Pre-School"

Sarah started preschool today!  She has been waiting for this day since Hannah started school several weeks ago.  She came bouncing down the stairs dressed in blue jeans and a Rylander Rhino's T-Shirt screaming ITS A SCHOOL DAY. I should have let her go to school in that probably, but I had a cute shirt picked out for her!! :)



When I picked her up, her teacher said that she was a joy to have in class. She said that she listened so well and was a wonderful Preschooler. She was friendly and outgoing and shared. She even said she wished she had more students like Sarah.  Hmmm.. I wonder what happened to my Sarah?? J/k...She really is a doll!!!



As I was driving her home she said to me "Mama, you didn't give me a healthy lunch... you didn't give me a sandwich or lunchables or nothing..."  For the record, she had 2 string cheeses, goldfish, peaches, fruit snacks and a juice box... Sounded good to me.. :)

By the way, the pictures look like they were taken at night thanks to Hermine!! :)

0 comments: