CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.09.2010

Spoiled!

While our family was having a blast in the San Antonio Hill Country, our precious little baby boy took a his first trip by himself to his Grandmother's house!  Our sweet Maw was off this weekend, and offered to keep little James so we could enjoy our trip while they enjoyed HIM!! What a huge huge huge blessing.

I snapped a picture of him at "drop off."  I wanted to make sure I knew what he looked like before he was RUINED!  RUINED he was..



He charmed all the kind folks in Orange. Maw took him to the Hospital where she works, the Church where Paw works, the Nursing home where Mamaw resides. Everywhere he went, he was all smiles. Evidently, even during his bath, which is not how it plays out at home!

Bubba loved looking out the giant window's in their dining room. In fact, the name of his game was crawl and climb... what a little BOY! :)




He had his first tractor ride with paw.  All my babies have loved being on the tractor with their Paw. What a sweet memory.



Here's a picture of him after I picked him up. Let's just say he refused to look at me while I held him for a while.. As if he were saying "I had a fun time and all, but you abandoned me Mother. I will not smile at you even though you MUST hold me.. " Incidently, Sarah did the same thing... Neither child acted that way with JPat.. hmmm...


My sweet boy is a homebody. It doesn't matter if it is his home in Orange, or here in Katy. He had such a rough day yesterday after traveling in the car. He hardly napped, ate poorly and was just clingy.  Today fortunately, he has remembered how wonderful sleep is. He's back on track. Thank goodness... I thought he was ruined for good! Maw, you can have him anytime you want!

0 comments: