CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.09.2008

Galilee.. I've been there!

BSF started again tonight. This year I am co-leading level 2 (3rd and 4th graders) with a sweet friend, Paula. When we got our rosters last week, we knew that we were only going to have two students. When I showed up tuesday evening, I learned that one of the girls was not going to attend. So we had one sweet little boy who really enjoys BSF. He seemed to cherish having ALL the attention of both leaders on him. At one point during the evening, we were talking about Galilee (really just mentioning as a side note)..and this sweet boy says" Galilee, i've been there..). I said.. "oh yeah, was it fun? how long did it take you to get there?" The little boy replies. ."oh I don't know, about two hours. I fell asleep.".... You mean, Galveston, you've been to galveston...

So fun! I can't wait to learn with these kiddos. We will be studying the life of Moses. It has lots of fun stories in it. I am NOT looking forward to all the preparing. Oh well, the best things in life aren't free.. they are the ones you work hard for!

0 comments: