Hannah started a Sunday night Bible memory class at church tonight. It is a widely known and used program called AWANA's.. (I think it stands for "approved workman are not ashamed") In any case, she started the program in Beaumont and continued last year in Katy. I do have to say her attendance in the class was atrocious in years prior. Mostly because her parents didn't want to take her or had other plans. They were on Wednesday nights.
This year, our church moved it to Sunday nights at 4:00 pm. To me this works out to be a fabuolous time. JPat or I can take her, while the other is at home with Sarah (its the end of her nap.) I was a little nervous about adding something else to her plate especially when she clung to my arm when I dropped her off. But she did GREAT! She loved it. Her teachers are the Tidmores and they were super super sweet. She had the verse memorized by the end of class.. smarty pants!
Since I'm not volunteering at AWANA's this year (I paid my dues in Beaumont), I ended up sitting downstairs working on my BSF lesson. It was perfect. I had an hour and half of silent reading time, and Hannah had a blast learning at church. Sarah slept at home the whole time, and JPat..well football season has started. No need to say more!
9.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment