Hannah had her first Ballet class Monday. She was sooo cute in her little leotard! We got there super early (she has one eager momma!) and she changed her clothes in the car.
Then she put a real cute frilly dress to cover up. She is soo excited about the dress.. partly because Maw gave it to her, partly because its pink, and mostly because she can twirl it "soooo high it almost touches the sky." In five year old world, it has met the three criteria for the best dress ever!
Then she put a real cute frilly dress to cover up. She is soo excited about the dress.. partly because Maw gave it to her, partly because its pink, and mostly because she can twirl it "soooo high it almost touches the sky." In five year old world, it has met the three criteria for the best dress ever!
Sarah was so upset that she too couldn't do ballet. "I do ballets," she cried.. "Sarah dress.." It was too cute. So Maw asked me to go and get her a pink tutu dress on her behalf.... at least she can look the part!
I am so not a "ballet" mom! I totally didn't know what to expect. I show up unprepared for Hannah's hair, Sarah and the waiting... ahh.. what a new world to learn! Fortunately, there was a real nice lady who allowed Sarah to dip into her stash! Next week, Hannah's hair will be hairsprayed, Sarah will have a big bag of books, crayons and toys to keep her occupied and I will have taken my tylenol in advance for the headache to come!! :) I can't wait till she wears a real tutu!!! A bunch of people from church are taking ballet at this school as well. Recitals should be a blast!
2 comments:
so cute!! hairspray? really?
i am so glad she is in ballet!!
i think she will do very,very well.
lovumamaw
Post a Comment